Tuesday 22 July 2014

battles, memories, head and heart.(1)

Part One,


I never thought i would see you again, and yet there you were, and there we were. So here i am now now with a head full of unanswered thoughts and mixed emotions, sitting headphones in, pen in hand listening to two steps from hell. Seems fitting doesn't it two steps from hell. It's just where i am between there and a large pile of everest like ironing. Damn you. Damn me. Damn the world to hell.

I can't remember a thing about it. The whole meeting is a blur. What we said doesn't matter, it was all just pleasantries. The usual strangers who bump into each other on the odd occasion and politely inquire about the family type stuff. It meant nothing. Trying to sit on a tidal wave of pent up emotion while holding a conversation, that's different. Wanting to reach across the table we sat at and touch you nearly became my undoing. Thank god for the large mug of tea that stopped me and gave me something to hold onto. Tea once again you have saved me. i have to stop now. Stop and do something else. I can't keep remembering someone i spent too long trying to forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment